02 September 2009

The Nurturing Power of Destruction

I am only beginning to understand the nurturing power of destruction. For so long I destroyed without knowing the cycles.
I am only beginning to understand the nurturing power of destruction. For so long I destroyed without knowing the cycles.
Why are ants and bees more wise than me?
The rose bush is a master teacher, knowing when to bloom and when to simply be. Yesterday, I cut back her dead blooms. She did not argue. There was nothing to protest. It was time to let go.
And bloom again.
Thank you, I said, holding her wisdom in my heart.
Stay Connected With Free Updates
Subscribe via Email
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 Creativity and Spirituality: the Enduring Path All Right Reserved